Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64028.81

Thread: post

Elite PokerOwned Member

i have done about 7 post today and only got the 5 points for 1 of them so far : ( never really had this issues but a couple times sinse i have been here. is there some kind of guideline you have to do to get points for the five post a day?

PokerOwned God
    25 characters is the minimum requirement ...midnight central time the clock resets

Quote Originally Posted by twinkies777 View Post
    i have done about 7 post today and only got the 5 points for 1 of them so far : ( never really had this issues but a couple times sinse i have been here. is there some kind of guideline you have to do to get points for the five post a day?
    Just make quality posts and not just one word responses. If you take the time to read full posts you should have no problem replying and getting 5 points for the post. Don't worry about character counts and any of that stuff.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    ok thanks to both of you for the help

PokerOwned Veteran
    And You can earn maximum 25 points per day.

PokerOwned Pro
    that means you can post 5 times per day? Or after some hours you can post again on the same day?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Only 5 posts are counted a day, which equals 25 pts. You can't get more than 25 pts from posts in a 24hr period "day". I think its based on the hours on the site but not sure. What I mean by this is, that im not sure when Saturday on here starts..

PokerOwned Veteran
    I can say u may try bets //// of course if u play tournirs. U can multiply ur points there

PokerOwned Pro
    we have to read the post and answer by 25 characters and more.....its good to participate in posts so that we help each other