Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64545.57

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    click on whats working too see which ones are converting!! i always update mine so others know what is working!!!

Experienced Member
    I did quite a few surveys today that didn't work

PokerOwned Demi-God
    You never know when ur gonna get paid or when ur gonna get stiffed! I hate that!

I have done a lot of offers and not got points. Just wait a few days and try them again if they didn't convert.

we need some working points converted here. its like 2% of the offer work here except those that you have to buy and put your credit card number so they can scam you. what sup with all them free points. its so hard to get. no wonder we dont have alot of member. i see them come and goes.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Experienced Member
    Do Matomy and listen to radio loyalty after your 5 posts. Sometimes surveys take some time to come in.

Banned
    Same as above, lately it has been pretty much radio loyalty and post, every now and then I'll find a survey.

I haven't found anything that works yet.

Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    we need some working points converted here. its like 2% of the offer work here except those that you have to buy and put your credit card number so they can scam you. what sup with all them free points. its so hard to get. no wonder we dont have alot of member. i see them come and goes.
    this. no matter what cominbination of privacy settings/browser. it's discouraged me so much that i don't even ever try to do the offerwalls anymore. i've found other ways to manufacture my points that is good for me, but probably not viable for most.

Banned
    Same here.............................................. .................

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast