Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63209.97

PokerOwned Master

Any Surveys for Non US residents??

Hi, I moved to Malaysia this past year, but I am a US citizen and have been a member at PokerOwned before I moved from the States. But with this new point cap rule, I am very disappointed that it seems I will not be able to play with you guys anymore. I have really enjoyed this community and would like to continue to play here. I went inactive in poker for a while, but I am trying to become active again here in Malaysia.

Are there any surveys I can do here in Malaysia? I have tried like 20 surveys, but they all tell me that I do not have permission for Malaysia. Until I can do some surveys, I won't be able to accumulate any more points bc I can't do lottery or posts. I would watch videos, but they rarely are posted. I really would like to continue playing here at PokerOwned, as I have enjoyed the community and the tournaments, but I am frustrated with how I cannot complete any surveys. What should I do?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

-Tom

Keep trying, check the PO tasks section and crowdflower.
    Good luck.

Seasoned Veteran
    I live in australian and quite a few work so you might get lucky with some.

PokerOwned Master
    I have been finding some surveys that I am able to do outside the US. It takes some time to search them, but they are out there. Thanks guys!