Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70411.13

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran

I would like a refund and for someone to let others know how to get passwords

Not sure if I'm supposed to write you about this or anything I tried to purchase a freeroll for black chip poker today and yesterday was able to opt in but was never registered just found out I was supposed to use a password then I couldn't find it I found it at 5:29 and entered it in the box the tourney already started. I don't understand why the password wasn't giving to me in the message box that would of made more since. I would like a refund of the 80 points I waisted on this twice trying to sign up for this game thank you.

It is usually a good idea to figure out how things work before hand, I don't know of any sites that post passwords in a message box. You can request a refund under the help desk section on top of the home page, and you will need to put in the id number as it is listed in your points history.

not like the help videos on the home page before u sign up/log in tell u how to enter passwords or anything...
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Seasoned Veteran
    I didn't even know there was a password it says opt in and nothing about passwords. Thank you for pointing out I am ignorant and am or will be the only one ever to have this problem. I make posts for help and to help others not to blame or to point fingers thank you

Seasoned Veteran
    Most sites to give you a password I've only seen opt in on this site been a member of at least 20 forums in the past.

I am only a member of a few, and those you do need to go somewhere to get the password. At least you know how to do it now and if you need help with the refund, just ask.

Seasoned Veteran
    thank you

Seasoned Veteran
    I have only seen points history after I signed up for a tourney where can I find that without signing up

Quote Originally Posted by lilnewtdog View Post
    I have only seen points history after I signed up for a tourney where can I find that without signing up
    The points get taken after you opt in, so there should be a record when you hit show history

Seasoned Veteran
    Yes show history I heard that. Where is it is what I am asking again I appreciate your help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast