Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Wow i just got scammed..

This guy kaymoar scammed me 35$ on paypal said i havent send him the money phucking lie. he was saying he had up to 1500 carbon then asked after he took my 35$ paypal he was buying carbon with it in chat for carbon money .

Pook this.
    Last edited by theunforgiva; 09-29-2012 at 05:27 AM.

This is why people don't like to trade with paypal it is too easy to get scammed. I checked the chat archives to see if kaymoar had been trying to buy carbon after he took your paypal unforunately the chat logs had already been erased. You need to be very careful with who you trade with using paypal there are too many things that could go wrong and now it's just your word against Kaymoar's.

paypal is bad for trading

the only person to rely on for trading is ebay time, use the features in market place to make sure the trades are well documents

oh and ffs stop spamming my chat bubble for trades ure that annoying i kinda feel for the bastard that scammed you
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i dont like to trade at all i just stick to what i got

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    the only person to rely on for trading is ebay time, use the features in market place to make sure the trades are well documents

oh and ffs stop spamming my chat bubble for trades ure that annoying i kinda feel for the bastard that scammed you
    Thanks Azreal - and theunforgiva, you can reverse the money ! ! ! ? ? ?

By the way, "Do not steal! ... The government do not like competition...! ''

PokerOwned Veteran
    ebaytime is the guy you trade if u have paypal!!....fast ..easy and trustworthy!!! =)

PokerOwned Pro
    Hard luck man. Unfortunately some people r just out there to rip people off. Bastards!

Quote Originally Posted by theunforgiva View Post
    This guy kaymoar scammed me 35$ on paypal said i havent send him the money phucking lie. he was saying he had up to 1500 carbon then asked after he took my 35$ paypal he was buying carbon with it in chat for carbon money .

Pook this.
    dispute the trade with paypal, they will reverse the charges, don't say it was for poker money though....
    Last edited by Poof; 09-29-2012 at 10:27 AM.

Banned
    there is no way to reverse the charge this guy tricked me 2 time saying he was playing a 20k gtd game then lost then i dispute 2 time the trade he told me he was sending 2 time then didnt last 8 hour until i understand finally his game he was trying to scam.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast