Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70101.41

PokerOwned God

Amazon Gift Certificate

Well, first off, hopefully this is posted in the right section. (ahem, azreal)
    But anyway, has anyone ever redeemed this before? If you have, could u please tell me how it's really done. I mean, how long does it take for the money to go in? Is there a limit to how many of these you can do? Stuff like that.
    Thank You Everyone!

I've gotten Amazon codes before, they usually email you a code and you enter the code on Amazon, and it's credited to your account there. As far as I know, there isn't a limit, but you might want to check Amazon's T.O.S to be sure. As far as a time frame for getting the code in your email, that I'm not sure of.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    I've gotten Amazon codes before, they usually email you a code and you enter the code on Amazon, and it's credited to your account there. As far as I know, there isn't a limit, but you might want to check Amazon's T.O.S to be sure. As far as a time frame for getting the code in your email, that I'm not sure of.
    Ok, ty. They email u code which you type into your amazon account. Got it. If anyone else knows the timeframe for it to be credited, please let me know.
    Thanks again Tecate.

Quote Originally Posted by WILD View Post
    Ok, ty. They email u code which you type into your amazon account. Got it. If anyone else knows the timeframe for it to be credited, please let me know.
    Thanks again Tecate.
    generally its whenever zab does the redeem, once hes loaded up the gift cert to pay for the redeem thats when u get ure code, soon as u enter the code u get credited so id say anywhere between 1-2 days tops but if u time it right zab can sdo it within the hour
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    generally its whenever zab does the redeem, once hes loaded up the gift cert to pay for the redeem thats when u get ure code, soon as u enter the code u get credited so id say anywhere between 1-2 days tops but if u time it right zab can sdo it within the hour
    Ok. Carbon redeems were done twice a week, so I'm guess that maybe amazon is also done twice a week. At least amazon credits instantly once I get my code. Thank You Azreal.

Quote Originally Posted by WILD View Post
    Ok. Carbon redeems were done twice a week, so I'm guess that maybe amazon is also done twice a week. At least amazon credits instantly once I get my code. Thank You Azreal.
    no thats not what i said, carbon redeems were done twice a week because its the only way they could be done, i say a delay on the amazon codes because like with the microsoft points redeems they have to be purchased by zab first then sent to you and they can take a lil while to come thru...they are done as soon as zab does them and he puts them thru soon as he gets them...if you have put in for a redeem and not recieved it yet (which is what this is sounding like) pm zab to get the answers for yourself instead of creating a thread and not taking notice of what people are saying :|
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned God
    Thanks for clearing me up. However, I have not bought an amazon redeem yet. I first wanted some answers before I did that. This is my first time getting a redeem that isn't carbon.