Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64202.36

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: :(

Survey Master
    man i got banned for 30 mins for bullshit myself, which in turn made me go off. there is no set standard for mods. they ban at will. ive seen many ppl go off in main chat and say much worse than i ever dreamed of n get nothing. and ive seen ppl say very little n get chat bans. its ridiculous. im not naming any mods or anything but cmon guys. go after the real tards here not good members. unless you enjoy the place being full of scamming thieves. we can leave you all to it

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    man i got banned for 30 mins for bullshit myself, which in turn made me go off. there is no set standard for mods. they ban at will. ive seen many ppl go off in main chat and say much worse than i ever dreamed of n get nothing. and ive seen ppl say very little n get chat bans. its ridiculous. im not naming any mods or anything but cmon guys. go after the real tards here not good members. unless you enjoy the place being full of scamming thieves. we can leave you all to it
    partially agree on this, the problem with mods being human is that they all mod differently...for some the line to cross is very short others are more linient
    problem is your not gunna please everyone so there needs to be a standard set by zab
    a blanket line where if you cross it your banned no arguments, no complaints
    pooffy has been getting alot of shit of a small group of members recently and as a result shes been handing out bans more regularly (uno kinda like they asked for) and now as a result of this shes getting more flack from people saying shes being too harsh??? MAKE UP YOUR DAMN MINDS
    i get that alot of people here want me banned blahh blahh blahh but if ure gunna tighten the leash on one you tighten it for all

so zab if you want it to be zero tolerance make it so that all mods have a clear standard at which they must act and then make them stick to it alternitively make it more linient and allow people abit more rom to rant etc
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

why ban the victim but let the scammers run around?

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    why ban the victim but let the scammers run around?
    the whole reason he was chat banned was because he was goin off at poof for chat banning someone that owed him...

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    the whole reason he was chat banned was because he was goin off at poof for chat banning someone that owed him...
    WRONG! Try again lol
    04/03/2014 03:20 <lilg97> i used to money lauder on ftp

Quote Originally Posted by joshwayne420 View Post
    WRONG! Try again lol
    thats what the mods said O.o

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    This was a previous occasion.
    Josh if you are going to tell the story, include your part. You started calling out tarheels who was not even in chat, like you do with everyone who owes you, every day you are online. I asked you to stop. You told me you would not, and you would do what you needed to and I should do the same, we both said deal. You called him out again, and Tecate asked you to stop, you told her we needed to get off your back, then you said a couple things about sports betting and did it again.
    That got you the 30 minute ban, then you decided to start 2 threads, that is when sending you away came into play.
    This is most certainly not an isolated incident, we have the same convo every time you are on. You even started a thread that Zab should replace me the other day and we didn't have an incident, then you did find some common sense and deleted it.

While you are at it, why don't you mention how you have been going off in chat that Zab and the mods are scamming you, and Zab owes you the money that the banned members owe you because he banned them? I am sure he would let that go if he sees it.....you have been nothing but a headache in chat lately.
    Last edited by Poof; 11-13-2013 at 06:56 AM.

what makes you think you can just act any way you want and nothing is going to happen to you? IF someone who owes you money and they got them,selfs banned, first it should have went thru loan shark and second you can collect from insurance, may take a while but...
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12