Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63238.69

PokerOwned Veteran

2 dollar gift card

hey i woulda just asked real fast in chat but some reason i cant chat so i ask here please no flaming. ik this is probably noob questions but i spent a little money. so i wanted to know how long it takes for gift cards to go through review, i have problems depositing because click2pay doesnt want to work for me so i thought i would deposit that way so any help has my thanks

I dont think you can deposit $2 LMAO. What are you trying to do? Poker deposits have limits. idk man. gl.

PokerOwned Veteran
    nonono.. the 2 dollar gift card. and i understand that, but im not a big enough player to throw 100 dollars in and click2play isnt working for me.. if u go on redeem points then look at 2 dollar gift card for carbon poker thats what i ordered with points and what i asked is how long does that take to go through review

PokerOwned Veteran
    this went through =] awesome finally found a way to put money on carbon without putting 100$ on there =] so happy bout that

Elite PokerOwned Member
    don't know any poker that accepts $2 for a deposit!!!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    well its not a deposit, its a p2p transfer when u purchase 2 dollar gift card on this site, what i ment is its my way of depositing

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i have gotten cards for the points easy 1 or 2 dollars