Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70792.46

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran

Is Deep in Tournament # 6873067 $3.30 $1500 gtd FT.

GL me, got in on a .01 spin coming in 6/9 but plenty of chips to work with for now

Seasoned Veteran
    I need to get some hands, im getting NOTHING

Seasoned Veteran
    out 6th, 10 10 UTG ran into JJ in the BB of course lol

good luck, keep us posted on what place you finish in!!!! Woot woot!!!
    Our body is the temple of God. No man shalt mix clay with iron will surely perish.

Quote Originally Posted by greengiant View Post
    good luck, keep us posted on what place you finish in!!!! Woot woot!!!
    Lol he just said he was out in 6th Place.. greeny hehe ... I don't know who this is must be a new member who just joined today I'm thinking.... well for spinning and getting in for a penny you still did good though and probably caa shed good . So good finish

Seasoned Veteran
    Ty I got $82 out of it. Really wanted the win tho lol. And I rarely win on my spins so I was shocked that I got in on my first penny spin, also yes I just signed up a couple days ago, my name is josh. Someone in one of the Facebook poker groups I am in was talking about this site so I figured id come check it out.

Wow what an investment off 1 Penny haha better luck on the 1st place you wanted, next time....Also welcome to the forum
    Our body is the temple of God. No man shalt mix clay with iron will surely perish.

That is still a very good catch off of one penny LOL I would have been happy with that I never win entries into any tournaments when I spend just for one penny either LOL... well welcome to poker owned.also... we have had a couple of past members with the first name Josh in the past LOL one of them was quite a notorious member who has been gone for a long while now though.. lol.....so welcome...and good luck..... to u...

Seasoned Veteran
    Yea I am happy with it but when u make it that deep you always want the win lol. And I hope that Josh wasn't to bad lol. Thanks for welcoming me though, I look forward to getting to know everyone. Im glad to see there are still good forums out there. I haven't been on any since PTP went down. I got to know a lot of good people on there, some were not so great but still loved sitting around talking with everyone. Are there any Skype groups or anything like that on here?

PokerOwned God
    Nice finish, I know how ya feel going deep in a long grind of a tournament to only come up a little short... always sucks but nice cash off 1c!

#NiggasInParis

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast