Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70146.36

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    well done , there is always next time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1223

Good job and good game.Congradulations

PokerOwned God
    thats a fine play... Yeah hoping your up against AJ or worse/but knowing ur prolly up against a pocket pair and being 48% isnt the best position but guys like migo and maybea small % of others fold their 99 so as not to flip. but you can't go deep with out winning a flip here or there so long ads ur not doing it 5 or 6x a tourney. I figure you had a 50/50 chance of triplng (or more) ur money there if you win so go for it. People always forget that the pot size matters - I was in 7th place after dbling up in a midnight $1 turbo. I get to $13k but slowly i drop down to 36th place?!?!? over 20 minutes. I get AK and shove $13k because I know the flip gets me to 4th place iof I win it and a definite cash. If I don't and try to wait for a KK that never comes I'd prolly not even cash and if i did its $2 for 3 hours work. I got a donky to call my all in who had $22k with pocket pair. I hit Ace on flop (95% on turn) then he hits a q on river for a set of Q's (which even if I had AA I still lose half my stack at best). IT might seem donky but the way stacks were moving and the top 20 paid more then $2 Im going for it. Odds are next tourney my ak holds and I go very deeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppp. I saves my self 2 hours of bs at 2am as well./

PokerOwned Demi-God
    its ok you make some money good luck in next tourney

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12