Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63572.89

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WSOPokerowned

I didn't know about it for a few months after joining the site. I joined in Feb but didn't really get to know how much this site offers until May or so. There are a lot of cool promotions you may be in on without even knowing.....Like the speedway. I was looking around the site and discovered I was in a car! I recommend checking out the raffle page too. You might have free tickets you didn't even know you had. apparently, you earn them from doing offers. The first time I discovered it I had mega free tickets.
    Carbon VVickedKitty37|BCP VVickedKitty |Juicy VV1ckedKitty|Lock VV1ckedK1tty

PokerOwned Veteran
    I dont like it that much because of the chip differentials.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by VVickedKitty View Post
    I didn't know about it for a few months after joining the site. I joined in Feb but didn't really get to know how much this site offers until May or so. There are a lot of cool promotions you may be in on without even knowing.....Like the speedway. I was looking around the site and discovered I was in a car! I recommend checking out the raffle page too. You might have free tickets you didn't even know you had. apparently, you earn them from doing offers. The first time I discovered it I had mega free tickets.
    thanks man for the heads up, I'll check it out. (never know).

Quote Originally Posted by pierceisgod View Post
    I dont like it that much because of the chip differentials.

That is what makes it different than all the other tournaments.

Also, You have control over how many chips you earn. Work hard and get lots of chips.....or don't, it is up to you. Crowdflower has some great tasks today that helped me rack up over 1200 in WSOPO chips this morning.

I got paid the points, plus I got chips for WSOPO.....

A tournament that has NO buyin!!!

It is like getting paid twice!!!

I don't know anyone that would complain about getting paid twice.
    Carbon VVickedKitty37|BCP VVickedKitty |Juicy VV1ckedKitty|Lock VV1ckedK1tty

PokerOwned Demi-God
    This is great. It just needs to get going a little more consistently. I think we're still waiting on June's.

PokerOwned God
    i had a coupon once months ago dont know how i got it

PokerOwned Veteran
    I dont think Im gonna be on the leaderboard at the end of the month :/

What is this WSOpokerowned? is it a like the wsop, but then for people of pokerowned only?

PokerOwned Veteran
    If you do a lot of surveys, enter tournaments, and get ITM than you will probably be in the WSOpokerowned or very close to it.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by VVickedKitty View Post
    IMAO............there are so many promotions here it's almost impossible to keep track of them. You have to have no life to get them all figured out. On top of that you have to do surveys, downloads, etc.; to get points to play in tournaments. I'm not trying to complain, but it really is hard to know what all is going on if you're not just committed to being here for several hours every day. It's great for people who have the time, but I know I miss out on a lot of things because I just don't have the time to keep track of it all. Good luck!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast