Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64599.09

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Its 2016. Poker is Dead NeilZelkin's Avatar

What Will Happen First?????

What will happen first??

Full Tilt repays every single US player every single cent they are owed

OR

Online Poker is a fully legal, fully regulated entity in the UNITED STATES of AMERICA

I am gonna go with the later. Sorry FTP players but I am afraid that money is gone and it ain't never coming back.
    Last edited by NeilZelkin; 07-22-2012 at 11:11 AM.

PokerOwned God
    I don't recall making a post about Full tilt. Where was it?

#NiggasInParis

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Im gonna say FTP repaying players but its def not going to be fully 100%. If we get .20 per $1 at this point I will be happy. The only reason why I think FTP situation will happen first is because the DOJ needs that to happen and ONLINE POKER is GOING TO BE STATE BY STATE regulated.

People misunderstand and think ok good online poker is coming back since its almost legalized in Nevada when your only going to be able to play if your a resident in that state. I def see something being worked out with FTP before I would say 20 states are legalized for online poker.

And honestly when poker is legalized in some states is not going to be the same one bit.. its going to be completely different sites, rake is going to be a lot worse, and you guys think getting verified on merge is bad just wait, since its going to be state by state and there going to have to control minors its going to be more than just a drivers license and start playing...

Oh, your a comedian now! Very funny, Neither!
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

PokerOwned Pro
    full tilt is as good as pokerstars with many good players arround the world....

Quote Originally Posted by Mpettit2 View Post
    Im gonna say FTP repaying players but its def not going to be fully 100%. If we get .20 per $1 at this point I will be happy. The only reason why I think FTP situation will happen first is because the DOJ needs that to happen and ONLINE POKER is GOING TO BE STATE BY STATE regulated.

People misunderstand and think ok good online poker is coming back since its almost legalized in Nevada when your only going to be able to play if your a resident in that state. I def see something being worked out with FTP before I would say 20 states are legalized for online poker.

And honestly when poker is legalized in some states is not going to be the same one bit.. its going to be completely different sites, rake is going to be a lot worse, and you guys think getting verified on merge is bad just wait, since its going to be state by state and there going to have to control minors its going to be more than just a drivers license and start playing...
    I don't know but I keep thinking once the Feds see how much tax revenue there is to be had, they will jump on the bandwagon.

PokerOwned God
    it would be real nice to get that money off the sites that were shut down...

when is the u.s. gonna legalize it?

why is carbon legal?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Yeah any money that is on FTP is gone and I agree the latter is more likely to happen. The sooner the better.

PokerOwned God
    i know wtf.. that is so stupid that they can just take our money

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Thats what happens when its not regulated its like paying for a service without a contract.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast