Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62373.79

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by layoh21 View Post
    ??? i started right after black friday and saw that pokerowned was having freerolls on carbons site
    this made me lol when your join date is Dec 2013, zab already saw it first but still a good laugh.

I think ProBlackBird has been here a while also

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

I joined on January 16, 2011.... got to be one of the oldest members in length of being here and in age. ROFLMAO
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

I think I ran across the site a few times but didnt really understand it so I didnt...same as a couple others...cardschat..etc...but now that I took the time to figure it out I really enjoy being able to play a "freeroll" with a field under 500 idiots...only 30-80 idiots now..I include myself in the category as most poker players resemble idiotism in some way or fashion...lol
    "Best way to win a tournament is act like you know what your doing......FOLD that garbage"

PokerOwned Veteran
    I joined this year in January. Its been str8 the free rolls been good and the experience is good
    Ahndrri F.

Quote Originally Posted by Tropwen View Post
    I was sick of doing fun steps on carbon and didn't think it was fair that all the best FRs were PO only, so I decided to find out why and haven't left sence lol wish i found it sooner though.... Waisted ALOT of time doing fun steps
    at least you were doing CARBON fun steps and not Cardplayer - what an even bigger waste of time I spent

oar
    Experienced Member
    join march 24-14 couldn't be happier. The week before i got bad beat so bad I left for work hour earlier left that site and did not play til i found this site, thx to the people who do what they do

Pikeboy you are like aged wine.

tex
    PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by EyegotnutZ View Post
    I think I ran across the site a few times but didnt really understand it so I didnt...same as a couple others...cardschat..etc...but now that I took the time to figure it out I really enjoy being able to play a "freeroll" with a field under 500 idiots...only 30-80 idiots now..I include myself in the category as most poker players resemble idiotism in some way or fashion...lol
    Yes,I agree totally the less idoits there more chance there is to profit,I started looking to the private scene when the public freerolls started drying up.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Carbon freerolls are the best and pokerowned is a great site to build a bnakroll with .

PokerOwned Veteran
    I agree I just wish the had some carbon PLO freerolls. or horse or anything besides holdem.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast