Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66167.73

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Daniel negreanu

PokerOwned Veteran

Daniel negreanu

Hi do not know whether Daniel Negreanu wants to write a book or something like

Ah, good... I'm so happy you got your 5 points without actually asking a question or contributing anything to the group.
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HopsnBarley28 View Post
    Ah, good... I'm so happy you got your 5 points without actually asking a question or contributing anything to the group.
    LOL i was just wondering WTF this post was about!! thought i was gonna see something about daniel LOL

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Okay im going to step in and try to make something out of this thread, Who has read Daniel Negreanu's 'Power Hold'em Strategy' is it worth buying? how much does it focus on MTTs compared to cash games? does it contain an online section? thanks in advance for ur input.

PokerOwned God
    He actually has written a few books. Pretty good reads in my opinion.

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    lol great thread an incomplete thought + 5 points

Seasoned Veteran
    I would actually like to read his books. I always thought he was a great player in reading people but his problem is getting out of situations and folding his hand.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Aren't you used to this by now?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by jcolee2 View Post
    lol great thread an incomplete thought + 5 points
    Quote Originally Posted by United View Post
    Aren't you used to this by now?

i love how u guys are giving him shit for posting just for the points when ur doing the same thing. Just stating that someone is posting for points isn't contributing either it just gives you an excuse to post for points without anyone calling you on it, well im calling you on it.. So back to my first post and WILDS response, ya he has a couple books and a lot of videos online and i have read chapters in some of his books and have watched a lot of his videos but do you know anything about that particular book? I like to take a break and read a book over christmas and this year i want to go with a poker book, so any insight on 'Power Hold'em Strategy'?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    while i stand behind the meaning of my above post i didnt need to be rude sorry guys just had a rough couple days at the table.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast