Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70855.38

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: US online poker

PokerOwned Demi-God

US online poker

Has anyone heard any news about US online poker? Will they permit online poker sometime real soon?

PokerOwned Master
    We really miss some big American action! Getting too bored with loosing all chips with russian-like players :-) Didn't heard anything new this time.

i'm tired of winning money from US players too. I want to kick some German Butt.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Pro
    they play a lot differently in other countries, I remember playing against the euro's back in the day, can be tough if you don't change your style....be careful what you wish for

PokerOwned Veteran
    Overall poker is poker and is all about chipstacks and position and all comes down to mathwhether its right to call,fold , all in e.tc

PokerOwned Pro
    Pokerstars still doesn't allow US players...but black chip and bovada do. I'm sure there are others but those are the ones I play on.

As for actually answering your question... it looks like nothing is happening on a federal level. Nevada was the first to legalize online poker within the state and actually get it up and running. Other states are working on accomplishing the same thing. While I won't say it's of the same level of importance, it will probably start developing the same trend as gay marriage and weed, where states will slowly start to allow poker and it will start picking up the pace. Eventually the fucktards in washington will realize how much MONEY they are missing out on and will completely legalize it. However, this process will probably take a few years. This could of course change, but that would mean getting senators and congressmen to pull their heads out of their asses.
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

PokerOwned Pro
    When are those of us that requested our money from the DOJ supposed to see our money?

PokerOwned God
    so far new jersey up and running - going to visit again i 15th of feb so i will play in new jersey

LJM3000
    I dont think its until they find a way to tax and make billions from it, that poker in the us will be legal. Just like marijuana, there is alot of money to be made for the govt. Give it time. We will all be living the dream soon.
    A COWARD IS INCAPABLE OF EXHIBITING LOVE; IT IS THE PREROGATIVE OF THE BRAVE-Mahatma Gandhi.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast