Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64815.71

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: US online poker

PokerOwned Veteran
    If you live in Vegas or jersey its legal. They got there own sites now. That's great if you live there already. I'm not moving just to play on my computerr
    Ahndrri F.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Sheldon still trying to get a bill in to ban it....actually good for us that he's still worried!

Online poker will soon be legal and fully regulated in the America soon. Could be years though but it will be soon.

Experienced Member
    Every state in the union is hurting for venue right now. Raising taxes on homeowners and working class people is putting politicians at risk of being ousted. There will soon come a day when the corrupt powers realize that the revenue from online poker is a great way to raise money and they can still stuff their greedy pockets with graft just they do from the lottery and horse racing.

Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    ... but that would mean getting senators and congressmen to pull their heads out of their asses.
    Just so you know, that's what they get paid good amounts of taxpayer money to do.

Banned
    yea they got there own sites but it is crappy software

PokerOwned Veteran
    I see when you type in blackchippoker.com or americas card room .com that it ends in ".eu" in stead of .com...makes you wonder if any online poker is safe but bcp has been good for past year or so processing cashouts within 48 hours so thats straight with me if everything that comes out flop, dealt hands, e.t.c is all random.

Experienced Member
    I highly recommend BCP. Still waiting for pokerstars to come back!

PokerOwned Veteran
    I had good times on feltstars and won some but the rest of Merge is heading down from what I saw a year ago.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by pokerstud321 View Post
    i hope online poker does come back to all usa players soon i am so board and i love online poker
    Did you mean "bored"?

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast