Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70626.36

Help Defend Poker - Act Now!

There is strength in numbers! Please join your fellow poker advocates to prevent an outright ban on online poker.

Recently, online gaming opponents have circulated a letter to all 50 state attorneys general advocating for legislation banning online poker across America. We need to make sure your attorney general does not sign this letter and we need your help!

Please take these actions below.

Please send this fully editable, prefilled tweet to Attorney General Greg Zoeller by clicking here or on the button:

Take Action Now = http://capwiz.com/pokerplayersallian...LW/10116703036

Next, please take 60 seconds to send both your Attorney General and Governor the following prewritten, fully editable letter by clicking here or the button below:

Take Action Now = Poker Players Alliance - Your Attorney General Needs to Hear from You Today on Online Poker

By sending this letter, you?re asking that they protect your right to play and preserve your states' right to authorize online poker.

Thank you for taking action.

sad part is we are too busy figuring out who dpad's new accounts are to care

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

I agree, thieves make it even harder to concentrate on taking action and ultimately gives the US poker community a bad reputation and makes our fight to play a game of skill even more of a treacherous uphill battle. Wish the thieves would just get picked off. Thieves should just go apply at McDonald's or something and make some real money vs scamming for a few dollars. Could make more at a minimum wage job, how pathetic.

I'm a member of PPA (Poker Players Alliance) and receive the emails. I immediately sent the email and tweet to my Att Gen. Hope others will do the same.
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

PokerOwned Veteran
    what happends...dont understand so good

Seasoned Veteran
    Done, and done. Thanks for posting this for the oblivious among us. Yes, I include myself in that.

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    sad part is we are too busy figuring out who dpad's new accounts are to care
    This puke is always tryina pull funny business at SWC. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that he uses his douchebag tactics here too. Sorry to hear that.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I believe these people we have to write to aren't paying us any attention

PokerOwned Veteran
    do you guys really think this is a real thing? I can hardly believe it

PokerOwned Veteran
    what will i do without poker???

Seasoned Veteran
    It is funny that in the land of the free you are not allowed to play a skill game...

Well lame actually