Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63736.37

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    I'm just glad that when black friday hit I was away from poker for a year and half so I thk i my have had just a few bucks on there at the time. Not enough to go threw all this stuff to get it. hope it works for everyone

oh god they better pay me for the checks i was unable to cash but dont have right now

gl to everyone that has a br on there its about time you get payed

The site is working now - filed my petition. Of course it ends in the disclaimer that filing does not guarantee you'll get any money, so we'll see...

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by HopsnBarley28 View Post
    The site is working now - filed my petition. Of course it ends in the disclaimer that filing does not guarantee you'll get any money, so we'll see...
    Same. Dont even have much on there tho. Like $110. Good Luck Us!

PokerOwned Master
    I never got my email from fulltilt, not sure what happened. HMMMMM will have to check into it further.

while i am very happy about this i am fearful i will only get about 40% of my money back.

Got an email saying i owning them $300. what should i do. should i paid them or screw them like they screw other people.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

***NEW UPDATE***

"Full Link"

Full Tilt Poker Claims Administration

IMPORTANT UPDATE

We are pleased to report that the Remission Process is now well underway. All told, GCG has sent over 1.4 million email notifications to Full Tilt Poker (?FTP?) players, and in response GCG has already received over 23,500 Petitions through the online filing system.

The email notification process is now complete. If you did not receive an email and you believe you are in Full Tilt's database and should have been identified as a potentially eligible player, please contact us to provide your updated email address and we will provide you with your Petition and Control numbers if you have been assigned them. To the extent GCG has been provided with physical mailing addresses, we will be sending postcards to Petitioners whose emails were returned as undeliverable in the next few weeks.

No one is prevented from filing a Petition for Remission. If GCG is unable to provide you with a Petition and Control number, you may still file a new Petition by clicking here and then clicking on the "Create a New Petition" button. All Petitions?confirmed, disputed and new?will be reviewed after the filing deadline, using the Department of Justice criteria to determine eligibility for remission.

Updated: 10/3/13

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Ya I hear they arent paying out nearly what was owed. Hard for people to trust them with theyre money if they ever become us compatible again.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast