Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64599.09

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    the checks is coming, one of my buddy got his couple days ago.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

finally they are refunding our money back i've been waiting for this for a very long long time...

PokerOwned Veteran
    tilt was my first online experience i rememember a week before black friday i had accumalted a almost 200 dollar bankroll doubtful they will remember me

PokerOwned Pro
    has anyone received there money yet from full tilt?
    Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    Hello,

My name is xxxxx xxxxx, my Full Tilt nickname is xxxxx. I have yet to get your email telling how I go about the process to recover my funds from my Full Tilt account.

Maybe you haven't got to my account yet and that's why I haven't heard anything. Please let me know what I need to do or that I just need to wait for your email with the instructions.

Thank you,

xxxxxx xxxxx

Dear Mr. xxxxxxx,

Starting on September 16, 2013, GCG will email a Notice with instructions on how to submit a Petition for Remission online to all potentially eligible claimants identified by GCG utilizing data supplied by Full Tilt Poker ("FTP"). The deadline to submit a Petition for Remission is November 15, 2013. Instructions concerning the filing of Petitions will be included in the Notice and will be posted on the claims website at Full Tilt Poker Claims Administration.

Once the process begins, you will receive an email with instructions on how to file a claim. We have your registration in our database under xxxxxxx and will be sure to contact you.

Thank you.

Administrator

[email protected]

(866) 250-2640

PokerOwned Master
    just got my check a week ago its about time glad i got the money finally bring back us online poker

Banned
    so what will happen to the money of other poker player that kill themself after black friday. i know about 3 people suicide because of it. those were the big accounts.

Good luck Wagon. I hope you get your money back and everyone else who claims a refund gets their money back. They really screwed up messing with us.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123