Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63997.06

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

Ray Bitar arrested in NYC

PokerOwned Veteran
    Its been a year since FTP off i guess players wouldnt get their money back anytime soon, tnx for posting

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amir15398 View Post
    Its been a year since FTP off i guess players wouldnt get their money back anytime soon, tnx for posting
    I would say its about a 85% chance players get paid. Depending on the deal with pokerstars. But USA players are going to have to go through the DOJ for funds so that could be interesting.

As for Ray Bitar, hes is going to be doing SERIOUS jail time. The FEDS just dont cut deals lightly esp spending this much time and effort. Now obv something has been in the works because Ray wouldnt just come to the USA to turn himself in when he could just sit in Ireland and be a free man. Ray is obv trying to get something done and a deal reached with the DOJ and stars and the only way is for him to come forward and take it like a man for stars to continue looking to purchase.

Just going to be interesting to see what more comes out of this considering he pleaded not guilty. Im really interested to see what all comes out with CC-1 and CC-2 and what some high level pros knew ect.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    its v.simple it all depend on whether or not deal wud go thru with PokerStars if yes then all good if no then no good.

PokerOwned God
    Has this rumour that PS buys FullTilt ever been confirmed by an official ?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    it's a shame that the FTP players never have got paid.maybe one day yall will get your money.good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by twinkies777 View Post
    it's a shame that the FTP players never have got paid.maybe one day yall will get your money.good luck.
    Im not gonna hold my breath for sure. Hope he rots in prison and gets rapped by bubba!! lol
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    This isn't over just because he goes to jail. I guess his lawyer wasn't as good as he thought. And the saga continues...

PokerOwned God
    yes the saga continues if only they would legalize usa sites for us it would so much more simple

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MIGO14 View Post
    Has this rumour that PS buys FullTilt ever been confirmed by an official ?
    yes it has... deal is in the process of getting done but pokerstars has to wait for the DOJ to handle this first before stars will acquire ftp assets.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast