Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69960.28

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

>>>>> PokerStars Tournament Number 900 Million Celebration <<<<<

All this is part of Tournament number 900 million celebration:

$500K Milestone Golden Sit & Go's: random prizes being given out from April 14th on, you just need to be playing at the choosen table. Check more here: Carnival of Tournaments 900 Million Celebration - $500K Golden Sit & Go?s

Big, Bigger and Biggest Tourneys: April 21 to April 25 the Daily Bigs will have prizes increased by 50%.
    Saturday, April 26 the Daily Bigs will be renamed Bigger, with guarantees doubled plus added random prizes.
    Sunday, April 27 the Daily Bigs will be renamed Biggest, with guarantees tripled plus added random prizes.
    You can read more about it here: Carnival of Poker Tournaments - The Daily Bigs - Increased Guarantees

Tourney Number 900 Million: tourney will run on Sunday, April 27 with 1 Million GTD plus 100,000 in added prizes given out each 10 minutes on random tables. You can check whole prizes schedule here: Carnival of Tournaments 900 Million Celebration - $1M GTD Tourney

Nice chances to increase your roll here, really worth some shots... gl all!!......

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Im so freagin Jeoluos I hope 1 day I can play there again!

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    How are you doing in these, Swittie? I have been playing quite a bit more on PStars, due to these promotions and doing ok with the 'Golden' games, but no bonuses yet.

Last time we got to play there I think they were only on like 200 million.
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

Quote Originally Posted by shellabella View Post
    How are you doing in these, Swittie? I have been playing quite a bit more on PStars, due to these promotions and doing ok with the 'Golden' games, but no bonuses yet.
    yep... been playing them since april 14th but no bonuses yet as well, actually these are the less attractive if compared to big, bigger and biggest or 900 million tourney...wich will all give better chances for you to be "lucky", 900 million tourney for example will award 102 random tables up to 936 players, that beyond the 1 Million GTD.... really nice chances....
    Last edited by Swittie; 04-21-2014 at 07:02 PM.

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Seasoned Veteran
    this would be cool if pokerstars was us legal again i hope everything gets legalized and then it would be soo much better. i wanna participate in some of those tourneys

Quote Originally Posted by shellabella View Post
    Can i come over to your house and play? pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned God
    i have a grudge against them now so would not play even if it were legal here

Elite PokerOwned Member P0K3R4F00D's Avatar
    seems like a nice time to boost up ur BR. Goodluck
    I poker face off and now she faceless.
    I poker so much I deserve a bracelet!

wouldnt play on poker stars even if it was legal they ave been accused of cheating and this has been going on since they started the site up hope it mnever becomes legal in the usa so the hard working people dont get ripped off for the hard eqarned money at poker stars the company gets rich with your money thats all it comes down to so keep your money and play on a site you know is not putting bots in alot of bots on poker stars

Here to play some poker.HERE TO HAVE SOME FUN.Just don't make me pull my GUN...lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast