Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65083.16

PokerOwned Veteran

PokerHost leaving Merge Network

Now that PokerHost is leaving the merge network within the next 2 weeks and moving to Equity network..
    How many peeps plan to leave Merge all permanent?The word is they got booted by merge because the cashier they use made carbon look bad.

I know peeps are gonna have opinions on this soooooo lets Fire Away.............................................. .

Quote Originally Posted by dudex22 View Post
    Now that PokerHost is leaving the merge network within the next 2 weeks and moving to Equity network..
    How many peeps plan to leave Merge all permanent?The word is they got booted by merge because the cashier they use made carbon look bad.

I know peeps are gonna have opinions on this soooooo lets Fire Away.............................................. .
    This is good for the Merge network as a whole. Carbon is the flagship poker skin of the Merge network, and will likely get many of the players migrating from PH. In fact, many of the players who moved to PH in the first place were Merge regs who wanted the P2P option back. I have read stuff on 2+2 and other places that make me believe this is good for the network as a whole.

PokerOwned God
    i never got the chance toplay at pokerhost, i heard mix reviews on the site..i still miss p2p for merge but i rarely have time to grind anymore anyways..gl to all who can though

PokerOwned Master
    making Carbon look bad is not a tough thing to do. They are making themselves look bad. Good for PH leaving.