Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62334.57

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonv12 View Post
    They changed the requirement to join from 50 VIP points to 100 VIP points. They had to cancel it first to change it.
    It was at 100 for awhile before I registered, because the first couple times it said I didn't qualify, and then I realized I had only 80 points in August.

PokerOwned God
    Hopefully it isn't cancelled, carbon's been cancelling too many things. Bring back the VIP freerolls.

Experienced Member
    anyone had any success in poker maximus? what is the actual significance of these tournaments? just supposed to be a month of hardcore tournaments or anything im missing?

Experienced Member
    I love that friendly response...

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post

happens sometimes did u try to re reg or just come in here to start the sky is falling speech?
    Fuck off, period.

<IWASLION> I can sit at a table for 97 hands, everyone that goes out the table says "gg". When I go out, crickets. I either apparently suck, have failed to endear myself to anyone, or both.

PokerOwned Master
    it happens when they update the system as well. They will make sure you are registered for the next one. Calm down.

Experienced Member
    Good to know its only when they update the system and that they'll register players for next one. Thank you Chrisdione

PokerOwned Demi-God
    screw carbon. lol this is the fourth post today that has carbon in the dog house. good im glad.

Dont screw carbon but get even. why dont we screw them back.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Pro
    Gone deep in a couple of maximus events in the past only to look up and see I am about 4 more hours away from the money- lol. After about 5-6 hours, I just start to pretty much play all-in or fold poker, never works out well, but good luck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12