Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70781.62

Phil nagy, recent video about ddos attacks

https://www.facebook.com/BlackChipPo...3861551298544/

this is kind of amusing to watch sometimes it's still hard to believe he's the CEO of the site

basically he feels like the DDOS attacks are a personal Vendetta against him. He's thinking he should offer some huge Bitcoin reward and maybe make it public among some poker forms and see if any kind of info turns up

Anyway the video of him is kind of amusing he says a lot of goofy things in it LOL...one of them is ,,,, why did Tonya Harding have to come and hit us around the ankles lol
    anyway thought some of you would enjoy watching the video and wondering what you all thought of this

Elite PokerOwned Member astub1975's Avatar
    rrickir's on the case, she saw the video and just googled "who's been attacking WPN with these DDOS attacks?" in order to get the reward, lol.

The Tonya Harding reference and near the end when he says he's going to take a break and eat his burrito, was a little disturbing.
    Last edited by astub1975; 09-06-2017 at 04:30 AM.

Lol no I didn't know about any reward I just watched the video because it was on my Facebook page

But since he's so willing to have poker forums help out he mentioned cardschat + 2 + 2.. and seeing if he could get any good info from there I don't see why pokerowned can't get in on it LOL we should all start investigating I don't see why we can't share in a 10 Bitcoin reward some of you guys start investigating LOL andnstubby I musta the missed the part where he said he was going to eat his burrito LOL

But what about the part where he called people out and said if they see anyone saying they're going to do a DDOS attack they should attack them in the chat box and call their mom names , and generally go after him in the chat and he said don't worry you won't get banned for that lol

Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    Lol no I didn't know about any reward I just watched the video because it was on my Facebook page

But since he's so willing to have poker forums help out he mentioned cardschat + 2 + 2.. and seeing if he could get any good info from there I don't see why pokerowned can't get in on it LOL we should all start investigating I don't see why we can't share in a 10 Bitcoin reward some of you guys start investigating LOL andnstubby I musta the missed the part where he said he was going to eat his burrito LOL

But what about the part where he called people out and said if they see anyone saying they're going to do a DDOS attack they should attack them in the chat box and call their mom names , and generally go after him in the chat and he said don't worry you won't get banned for that lol
    Did you not just type this? http://prntscr.com/ghp51k must of been your talk to text program, lol.

I did you silly nut but I said I did not Google that I saw the video on Facebook,,,

Nevermind, my original joke went right over your head.

The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today
    http://gamerzgadgets.com/