Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63276.45

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Phil Helmuth

Phil Helmuth

very nice, he finally got number 12!! Long Live the Man who can dodge bullets

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...59359046_n.jpg

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

World Series of Poker (WSOP)
    Congratulations to Phil Hellmuth on his record-setting 12th WSOP bracelet. Only problem is Phil now needs to go buy some new hats. His old ones have the number 11 on the side. WSOP NEWS: HELLMUTH WINS 12THA RECORD SMASHING NIGHT AT THE 2012 WSOP

Experienced Member
    Great match, watched it via the WSOP live stream last night. Interesting side-note was his opponent Don Zewin finished 3rd in the 1989 Main event which Hellmuth won the breacelet. So soem history there between the two. Great to have been able to watch The final table livestreams are great.

tx for reminding me dry,, how late i syated up watchin that final match,,, and now i owe madjek 100 points too, casue i was hopin phil woidnt win lol

Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    tx for reminding me dry,, how late i syated up watchin that final match,,, and now i owe madjek 100 points too, casue i was hopin phil woidnt win lol
    boooo lol anytime he gets a chance to make history I always pull for him, despite his horrific cash game losses, he still is a tourney beast!!

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    boooo lol anytime he gets a chance to make history I always pull for him, despite his horrific cash game losses, he still is a tourney beast!!
    haha is ok,, i just dont like his table personality MOST of the time,,, altho he was well behaved against the other PR OS at taht table last nite tho)I Just dont like when he yelllls and berates other players tho a lot is all,, esp the non p ros lol...but is all goood,, HE was catchin so many low good cards at that final table tho,, and thats whats razz is all about. was almost hard for him NOT TO win lol))

I dont get why people dont like phil. I know hes an egomanic and has crazy rants but personally i find that really entertaining, and as much as people would like to disagree its clear he is a great player. Heres hoping for #13 soon

Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    I dont get why people dont like phil. I know hes an egomanic and has crazy rants but personally i find that really entertaining, and as much as people would like to disagree its clear he is a great player. Heres hoping for #13 soon
    thats just it LOL It is kinda en tertaining,, unless u the poeple he has harrassing and ranting about at a table, tho LOL...but hes defoo a great player,,maybe as he gets older now,, it seems he,s mite be toning down his fits at t a ble a bit tho now,, we can hope lolol

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    The majority of the people who dont like him, are really the younger generation online players. Most other poker enthusiasts and players, including recreational players, would never have the same veiw of him imo. A veiw which is obviously wrong, the guy knows how to play every game and does it well. Good for him for continuing to rack up bracelets in the face of all the negativity the past few years.

Banned
    congrats to him, obviously a terribly hard achievement. It is to bad he doesn't get the recognition he deserves.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast