Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66757.5

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Online Poker for the US is closer than ever!

Looks like online poker is closer than we think! Hell ya! I figured it would go this way, once the Fed Gov. realized that the States were taking it into their own hands and one by one are moving closer to it AND the revenue it is already beginning to generate (In Nevada).... That they would do their best to get their hands in the cookie jar.....lol...

" ....there is now an indication that Rep. Joe Barton (R-TX) may introduce another federal Internet poker bill as early as June."
    Read more here....
    Federal Online Poker Bill Coming Soon?

: Here's more info from 'TheHILL.com

no replies on this .. ?!? .... cmon....thats exciting, and im not even american ....

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned Master
    We dont get too excited anymore, we've heard it many times before. Believe it when we see it !!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by CATLICKER View Post
    We dont get too excited anymore, we've heard it many times before. Believe it when we see it !!!
    Agree with this. Until it happens, there's no reason to get excited. But I still hope something gets done soon...

I'm a believer that it will happen. I've invested in a US based Poker Site (not software) on the chance that it is close.

I really hope all usa states are allowed online pokers soon! That would be a major win foe us.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    that would b frekin awesome. It's money down the drain for the government the more time they waste not passing a bill. I aggree only a matter of time. cya on the felt

Banned
    wont happen.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    y dont u thk it wont ahppen panlick

PokerOwned God
    Even if it does get to the floor and gets a yes vote, it will usually take a while for it become law.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast