Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64648.01

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar

Older Article on Merge Security

PokerOwned Veteran
    madness!

Really this is a fuckin scam who would of thought

scam? what are u talking about...can u give more details...i honestly am starting to not trust shit on online poker anymore...there is always some bs about some1 cheating or players playign with eachother to cheat people out of some small ass winnings...kinda sad if u ask me...

I have touched on this subject before. There is loads of teams working online poker as I type. They use all sorts of systems to cover there tracks.I have heard some say they use systems like MagicJack and others like it. Alot of times it is one guy in his boxers sitting in front of 4 monitors with 4 different online providers using multiple accounts playing with himself! You can't hold Merge accountable, this happens on all sites all the time. I agree with Merge being incompetent! They always have been. I always get blown back by the ding dongs that defend Merge. I am not going to get into a Merge Bash, even tho I do enjoy it. The point is, when it comes to money, crooks will find a way to steal it! Thats there "job."

PokerOwned Demi-God
    nobody do bank robbery nemore nowadys these crook are do internet robbery

People will always find a way to cheat any system. Since I only play low level stakes i don't worry about this too much as i figure they are after bigger fish.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i had an account once i dont remember the site but oneday my password was changed

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    Interesting and seems the evidence is pretty clear, however there doesn't seem to be any true resolution, based on the response of one of the account holders, or maybe I missed it. Sadly, chip dumping/cheating will continue to happen, so stay aware of what goes on around you.

PokerOwned God
    over te years I have encounted many of these people on carbon so if you suspect dont play wit tem

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast