Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63692.38

Zab

New Merge Upgrades

The Merge Gaming poker client will be updated in approximately one hour from the time of this email at 00:00 22nd June server time or 01:00 22nd June eastern time. Any players logging in after that time will be automatically updated to the new version of the client without any interruption to existing players online or other services. Just to reiterate, there will be no server downtime required for this update.

The changes included in this update are as follows:

- Auto Post Blinds has returned to the table in response to overwhelming player feedback
    - Dealer button locations have been changed to always sit to the left the player
    - The "Total Pot" text has been moved above the community cards and font size increased slightly
    - Hole cards are now displayed side-by-side, where possible, rather than overlapping
    - Fixed issue with blinds being posted out of position in some circumstances
    - Allowed stakes selector to select a single stake in the advanced filter panel
    - Fixed issues with "Invert Mouse Wheel" option and small blind betting increment not working in some circumstances
    - Fixed issue with "Don't Ask Me Again" checkbox not working for tournament completion popups
    - Improved "Poker Settings" screen to better differentiate table defaults from global table settings
    - Refresh button added to "My Tournaments" and "My Ring Games" screens
    - "Hide Completed Tournaments" on "My Tournaments" screen now also hides tournaments you've been eliminated from
    - Fixed issue with antes being obscured in tournament lobbies
    - Fixed issue with "Player Wins" sound setting not being applied across sessions
    - Fixed issue with hand history not saving on Mac OSX after clicking "Delete All" on "Hand History Settings" screen
    - Fixed issue with timezones not applying to the display of "Today", "Tomorrow" and "Yesterday" in tournament list
    - Fixed issue with draw counters not moving for draw games when using preferred seating
    - Preferred Seating now supported on 5-seated Badugi tables
    - Fixed issue with players not being allowed to rejoin a limit table with previous balance
    - Fixed issue with "Forgot Password" link not working for some brands
    - Added an "All" option to the basic filter when selecting "Stud" or "Draw And Other" in the previous column
    - Chip stacks are now only rounded for totals in excess of $100K. Precise totals displayed on mouseover
    - Fixed issue with stakes filters not working correctly for SNGs in basic filter view
    - Fixed issue with auto-timebank being disabled after sitting out and sitting back in again
    - Fixed issue with custom games not showing in hand history viewer when name includes certain characters
    - Fixed issue with lobby VIP balance displaying points earned rather than balance
    - Fixed issue with betting not allowed in Stud games in some circumstances
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    I cant get some of these things to work still zab, also, they changed the card graphics.... idk, its taken a getting use to.

TTYL

PokerOwned Demi-God
    evr since they made these updates i been on losing spree lol wth no more sng for me. it sucks but definitely they made improvements i am gna play some pokerowned freerolls now not played in a long time not since the major update hmmmm.

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    I have been contacted by Merge 3 times this week to verify my account which was verified months ago-What's going on with Merge security anyway I'm not depositing any money on the site just playing freerolls
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

PokerOwned God
    I hope they get all of the bugs worked out soon, it's starting to get a little frustrating.

PokerOwned Pro
    my sound is still speratic it works one day while the next it makes all kinds of freaky noises

yay more updates to the carbon poker client