Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63238.69

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Full tilt poker money!!!

Important Update About the Start of the Claims Process

Starting on September 16, 2013, GCG will email a Notice with instructions on how to submit a Petition for Remission online to all potentially eligible claimants identified by GCG utilizing data supplied by Full Tilt Poker ("FTP"). The deadline to submit a Petition for Remission is November 15, 2013. Instructions concerning the filing of Petitions will be included in the Notice and will be posted on this website. Please continue to check this website for updates. Please note that the registration process for email notification is no longer available.

Full Tilt Poker Claims Administration

only had $8 sigh
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

almost 3k here...I want myyy sheeet

i think i only had $5 there lol
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

yeza not worth it for $5 lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    i have negative $400 dollars there. so does this mean they are coming after me for their money back?

Is there anyway to get your money if you dont have access to the email you had on your FTP account

Experienced Member
    so does this mean they will email us about gettin our money back. i would love my 1500 hundred back.

Found this from the PPA

To get your Full Tilt Poker balance, you'll have to download your account history. I just downloaded mine. Here's how to do it:

• Go to FullTiltPoker.com and download the client.
    • Open the client and log in. Your old login credentials should still work.
    • Go to "Requests" in the menu bar and select "Account History...(Web)." A web page will open, where you can create a request for your history.
    • Select the date range for your request. I chose an end date a couple of weeks after Black Friday (choose something like 5/1/2011) and a start date a few months prior. Once done, click "submit."
    • You'll receive an email when the file is ready for download. Mine took just a few minutes.
    • Click the link in the email, download the ZIP file from the web page that opens, and simply open the Excel-compatible spreadsheet.

PokerOwned God
    Cool, I wonder if those players will get their cashouts before taxes or after.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast