Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63614.64

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Zab

More Merge Updates

The Merge Gaming software will be down for maintenance on the 16th of June from 01:00am to 02:00am server time (1 hour). We will also be cancelling any tournaments that are scheduled to run during this downtime.

Below is the complete list of changes players will see upon their first login after this update:

- Added a "Whats New" popup on login
    - Auto-timebank is now on by default at the tables
    - Added an option under display settings to change default auto-timebank state
    - Added the ability to launch player notes screen by double-clicking a player box
    - Changed the "Sit Out Next Blind" checkbox to "Sit Out Next Big Blind"
    - Performance improvements relating to loading and changing avatars
    - The "I am playing" icon now clears correctly when leaving cash games or tournaments
    - Times showing incorrectly for some timezones during daylight savings is now fixed
    - Late Registration now renders correctly in inline tournament details panel
    - Tournament hand history now correctly defaults to last hand
    - Hand history viewer now correctly shows both hole cards and drawn cards for draw games
    - Font size increased for chat text shown in the hand history viewer
    - Added a confirmation popup when choosing to "Delete All" in Hand History settings
    - "Invert Mouse Wheel" betting slider setting now persists correctly across sessions
    - "Player wins" sound setting in Poker Sounds now persists correctly across sessions
    - NL and PL tables no longer have focus set to the raise button on first load
    - Incorrect total player counts shown in tournament lists is now fixed
    - Right Click => Sticky now works correctly in tournament & sitngo game lists
    - "Player Remaining" in tournament lobby incorrectly showing players remaining is fixed
    - Issue with sounds muted and all-in settings being inverted after 5.0 -> 6.0 update is fixed
    - Issue with some tournaments (eg 45 man sitngos) not showing in the game lists is fixed
    - Funstep tournaments now list correctly when using the advanced filters (under play money SNG)
    - Table banners removed (temporarily) to improve client stability
    - Guaranteed tournament panel on left side of lobby replaced to improve client stability
    - Antes now update correctly in tournament lobbies
    - Wait for BB checkbox removed from stud games
    - Tournament running time fixed for completed tournaments
    - Reinstated tournament completion popups, but with the option to never show them again
    - Activating player notes field no longer selects existing text to prevent accidental deletion
    - Moved the "Show Friend Notifications" setting from Lobby Settings to Friend Settings
    - Reinstated the "Hide my games from all players" option to Lobby Settings screen
    - Arrowing up/down game list no longer expands each row
    - Page Up, Page Down, Home & End buttons now work as expected in game lists
    - Fixed issue with client failing to run on Mac OSX with a version 1.6 32-bit JVM
    - Multibyte characters no longer allowed in custom game names
    - Fixed incorrect window title for tournament buyin window

The above list of changes addresses many of the issues that players have been raising in the forums over the recent days.

Thanks for all the feedback and thanks for your patience and understanding!
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Good to see them listening to their players. Hopefully it only takes an hour this time, and not 3 days.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    An hour huh? we'll see. They have to do what they have to do and we have to be patient! sigh...

PokerOwned God
    they are actually going to take it down on a late frid- sat morning and expected to be back up in a hr..yeah right, i got a piece of ocean front property in idaho for sale for only 2k..lol..

Elite PokerOwned Member bishking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AAChipMagnet View Post
    This update is crap. I see nowhere have they addressed the issues that were most important. Mini Mode and the bleeping RNG. Bring Mini Mode back and fix the shit Merge RNG. Oh yeah, although not software related, how bout cashouts in a fking reasonable amount of time and not bouncing checks all the fking time?
    Lol this update is not crap, most of these solve the majority of problem that's pissing everyone off. This is more important then what you define important for you.
    Last edited by bishking; 06-15-2012 at 04:46 PM.

they should stop trying....it just cant get better......

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Stop the Merge Madness already! My God, we haven't seen this kind of software bug since Windows Millenium Edition! Or is jusr ME looking to close in the Window?
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

Elite PokerOwned Member
    thanks for the update hope it gets it right this time

Seasoned Veteran
    new update fixed a lot of stuff.

Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    I like the new updates. Hopefully, they will listen to players more often

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast