Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64157.08

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Merge in DOJ crosshairs

hope Merge is next...love the software...hate the ridiculous action....Goodbye Merge!!!

Merge Gaming Network Under Attack By U. S. Department of Justice?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    This article is weak. I could write a better piece with a made up "confidential source" if I had the desire. Also what type of payment processors does Merge have in the States still, I'm sure none? Just in case I just put a withdraw in. I can't wait to get my 64 cents .

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    merge still allows bank check withdrawals they take about 6 weeks if your account is verified. And dont be hating on merge turd, where else could you play at if there was no merge

im even sick enough to state that merge has software that is just as good as FT>

WORD

Id rather not play at all than to lose money on unrealistic action where the boards are loaded with kings and aces and 2 outers hit on a regular basis against idiots . And are you suggesting that because choices are limited to where we can play it makes it all right for the site to have ridiculous,scrupulous,unrealistic action.........TURD
    Quote Originally Posted by bigphatmike View Post
    merge still allows bank check withdrawals they take about 6 weeks if your account is verified. And dont be hating on merge turd, where else could you play at if there was no merge

im even sick enough to state that merge has software that is just as good as FT>

WORD

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I never get you Merge haters who scream conspiracy, but yet are always on it playing and complaining about idiots.

I think you're putting yourself through self-punishment if so.

Who is the idiot in this case?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    so you think merge is now leaving o-well all i can say is bye bye

PokerOwned God
    I hope it's not next - us in the states are running out of places to play.

The way I look at it is I never deposited a penny and I am making some cheese, so if something were to go wrong I actually only losing all the hours spent playing not any invested money

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Master
    this is funny because i heard the same things about full tilt and pokerstars .... there rigged was what everyone used to say i see the same 2 outer live on a regular basis but no one calls it rigged . just whinners

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    The way I look at it is I never deposited a penny and I am making some cheese, so if something were to go wrong I actually only losing all the hours spent playing not any invested money
    This is where I am at too. After Black Friday, I will not deposit anywhere, so the money I do have there is not going to kill me if I lose it.
    I don't think much can come of this, I am curious as to the payment processors, but am sure it is nothing compared to the set up Stars and Tilt had.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast