Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69960.28

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Experienced Member
    Also I feel like off the tables the poker community is so different than any other community of people. I feel that we are generally trustworthy and honest people that look out for each other, part of its transparency because you can look up anyone's stats pretty much on line or live. Rambled a little there and might have got lost but to my point, lock doesnt have a chat box, I feel that thats purposeful because they know how close regular players in our community are and we would get on the site and make sure everyone knew that they're money was in danger. There withdraw from 2+2 and the rest of the community also supports my theory that theyre just taking in what they can until they arent taking in as much as there operating cost are. The second they arent making a dollar over there they will be gone.

Quote Originally Posted by jws94 View Post
    I used to play there when I was younger like 17, 18, still having my parents deposit for me initially on sites. I still get on just to see if they're people playing and I've found that the only time they have more than 10 or 20 people on is for there freerolls and I can only assume its people like me playing the freerolls to try and cash later just to see what would happen with the funds won. Strangely enough there are 2 different players there every night just about and they sit on the 500/1k tables with 20-100k and I just cant figure out why? At that level of players you would think they wouldnt even be wasting their time sitting down to a table. If they're winning its probably in vain and if theyre loosing then any 2% chance they ever get cashed they're risking loosing it. I'm really unsure what to think about people on lock especially at non micro stakes, what do you all think about this because it just hurts my brain.
    I think them two people actually are employees tring to rake players in and if they aint they just plainly idiots cause theyll never get a withdrawal from lock.I quit playing there cause they always kept my money. (Scam Artist) at the end of their ropes bro.
    I'm absolutely gonna win it, because I'm ruthless. I sit at the poker table and my job is to destroy people.

anyone selling lock? im willing to paid 50 cents on a dollar up to $5000

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned God
    if you see people are waiting a year for a payment why would u even play there

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    Hope the doj closes them down
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

Quote Originally Posted by royalpat View Post
    if you see people are waiting a year for a payment why would u even play there
    people arent thats kinda the whole point...do you even read the threads u post in :/
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    it is a shame i use to play there i liked there games

Quote Originally Posted by MIGO14 View Post
    Looks like I should be glad that I never played at Lock...
    totally agreed w that 1! maan! whata joke!
    The beautiful thing about poker is that everybody thinks they can play. - Chris Moneymaker

Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    anyone selling lock? im willing to paid 50 cents on a dollar up to $5000
    y the fck would u do that? and never get ur money back?? lol or u fckin around?! i hope so! lock sucks horribley! i dont get how u can get in such a deep hole w online poker. easy money to be made!
    The beautiful thing about poker is that everybody thinks they can play. - Chris Moneymaker

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    lol azreal was telling ppl to deposit just a cpl months ago so he could try and get his money lol how his tune has changed

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast