Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63934.56

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar
    Yeah lock is pretty pointless to play

PokerOwned God
    i seen a guy on 2plus 2 trying to sell 10k of lock for 200 bucks, im like wtf..dam that sucks to even have to go so low to get some funds off that site..another internet scam

Seasoned Veteran
    they will end up doing just like everleaf did and just dissapear, its a matter of time. I have 500 pending cashout there and i have little hope i will ever see any of it

PokerOwned Pro
    I hate to hear another sad online poker story. It seems so long ago that poker was booming. Now its just depressing.

EddieTorr
    The amazing thing is that Lock still has enough employees to keep the site running. Put it out of its misery!

Looks like the owner of LOCK is a Nigerian Prince from Africa.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Seasoned Veteran
    Wow that sucks this is whats effin up our online poker chance, the rake isn't enough they see the extra money there and probably say lets spend this we'll get it back from the rakes but then people dont get paid and u lose clients and ur rakes down alot.

Banned
    HOW DO PEOPLE PLAY THERE!!! i knew lock was a shady site for a couple of years now

I still have over $500 on there,,, thank goodness I was able to get my 3K off there early last year.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Experienced Member
    I used to play there when I was younger like 17, 18, still having my parents deposit for me initially on sites. I still get on just to see if they're people playing and I've found that the only time they have more than 10 or 20 people on is for there freerolls and I can only assume its people like me playing the freerolls to try and cash later just to see what would happen with the funds won. Strangely enough there are 2 different players there every night just about and they sit on the 500/1k tables with 20-100k and I just cant figure out why? At that level of players you would think they wouldnt even be wasting their time sitting down to a table. If they're winning its probably in vain and if theyre loosing then any 2% chance they ever get cashed they're risking loosing it. I'm really unsure what to think about people on lock especially at non micro stakes, what do you all think about this because it just hurts my brain.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast