Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70017.54

Its 2016. Poker is Dead NeilZelkin's Avatar

July 31, 2012----"TERRIFIC TUESDAY"

I was shocked to learn yesterday through various media outlets that Poker Stars has agreed to purchase what was Full Tilit poker for 742 million dollars. This agreement, crafted in conjunction with the US Department of Justice intends to provided the resources to repay the hundreds of millions of dollars to the thousands of online players that Full Tilt screwed in the aftermath of Black Friday. I am sure this news has appeared like "mana from heaven," for those who thought their real money balances would never be paid back.

More over, I cannot help but think that this news is just the first stop on the road to legalization and regulation of online poker in the USA. There is no way that Poker Stars would step in and make nearly a billion dollar investment if there was no payoff forthcoming in the future ie; legal online poker in the USA.

While the positive PR Poker Stars will reap from this deal will be tremendous, and the repayment of Full Tilt players noble they are not Santa Claus. They are billion dollar company looking to make money now and in the future. And in my opinion, this deal signifies that soon, very soon, the US and its huge market will be back open for business and thus making the 18 months since Black Friday a bad and distant memory..

Maybe with this deal the "BULLSHIT DOES END HERE."

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i think its just fraud commercial to PS.

there many technical and law question that are yet un-answerd

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I just cannot understand what is so bleedin special about Pokerstars and Fulltilt (other than them giving the money back they stole). That constitutes all the talk about their programs and features. If ya want the real expierience by all means PLAY LIVE

Elite PokerOwned Member Rellik419's Avatar
    Legalize online poker in the U.S? Cool! Pot next? Please!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    lol.. amen to that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rellik419 View Post
    Legalize online poker in the U.S? Cool! Pot next? Please!

Wow, That is just way to much so early in the morn.
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"