Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62100.32

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Juicy Stakes has new owners, freerolls, and promised fast payouts

This is the email I got from them with the freeroll passwords cut out for obvious reasons. I think everyone who has requested a cash out from them tho got these passwords via email, so check your email and spam box:

"For a while now Juicy Stakes has been considering ways of improving its customers? all-round gaming experience, as well as our site?s processing procedures. It has been proven to be a harder task than expected, but we have now found a solution in Zagox Management N.V., a company licensed in Curacao.

Zagox Management N.V., a serious partner for all types of online gaming, has acquired Juicy Stakes and will run the business with immediate effect. They are also determined to prove their commitment to you and all Juicy Stakes players, providing the service and support that everyone deserves.

As a result of the new ownership and the new systems that have been put into place, these following changes have had to be implemented:

All pending cash-outs for players had to be cancelled and have to be requested again. But don?t worry - all cash-outs will be processed as players request them and in accordance with timeframes given in the Juicy Stakes cashier!

All pending bonuses currently running on players? accounts have had to be cancelled. At the start of next week there will be a reload promotion that everyone will be entitled to use.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but stress that these changes will allow us to start paying your winnings in a very timely manner, thus improving your gaming experience at Juicy Stakes!

To compensate you for your patience in this matter we have set up four $1000 Freerolls over the next four days and the first one is today. Don?t miss out and make sure you take part and win your share of the money!

October 10th 2013 ? 23:30 GMT - $1000 Freeroll ? password: -

October 11th 2013 ? 23:30 GMT - $1000 Freeroll ? password: -

October 12th 2013 ? 23:30 GMT - $1000 Freeroll ? password: -

October 13th 2013 ? 23:30 GMT - $1000 Freeroll ? password: -

NOTE: Registration starts one hour before tournaments begin!

Kind Regards,

The Juicy Stakes Team
    Juicy Stakes
    Last edited by jasonv12; 10-10-2013 at 12:27 PM.

Lol
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    just saw that also!!! looking good!!

Quote Originally Posted by PokeYourFace View Post
    Lol
    Pessimistic about this?

PokerOwned God
    i never got the email and i have a pending cash out.. thats odd.. i just emailed them myself.would be nice to get in those freerolls if they are small field

This looks pretty promising, hopefully Lock will follow suit.
    Good luck in those games.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    so how do u get the passwords for the freeroll than? and is it freeroll for anyone or u have qualify a certain way

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    Are these at night or around noon?
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

Quote Originally Posted by newdaddyhere View Post
    so how do u get the passwords for the freeroll than? and is it freeroll for anyone or u have qualify a certain way
    I think it's for people who have requested withdrawals or had bonuses cut off. Not sure tho.

I am pessimistic, this reminds me of what poker dominicano did the last few weeks before they closed their doors. Either this turns out really good or really bad, but I'm leaning toward really bad.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast