Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63665.02

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar

John McCain plays poker during talks

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...6pLid%3D368045

It doesn't bother me that John McCain was playing poker online....the timing does. (and I'm not American)
    Last edited by shellabella; 09-04-2013 at 07:36 AM.

His twitter response was classic "busted playing poker...worst part is i lost"

Seasoned Veteran
    i found this pretty epic!! maybe a good sine for online poker coming back to the us a little faster than it is... Hopefully

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    i agree with chuchk!! maybe its a good sign of things to come!!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    He makes light of it, and uses the excuse that it was a "3+ hour senate hearing", but he is an elected official who who is paid well and should be honored to be put there by the people and take a it this very serious issue (whether it be right or wrong, they are discussing killing, displacing, and destroying the lives of many) seriously. Get off your fucking phone McCain!

PokerOwned Veteran
    tthats actuallyreally awesome that he plays poker i reallydidnt know that poker every1 playslol thats cool that he does wonder if he plays online and what stakes he plays live

PokerOwned Veteran
    He's limping Q2o UTG, donkey But I don't blame him, if I would be listening to Kerry 3 hours in a row I would play every hand too, the hearing is just some theater full of bullshit formalities anyway...

Funny how the people that are trying to kill online poker in the US is playing it while working.

Any normal person caught playing games on their iphone at work would likely be fired. This senile POS should have been hung for treason long ago. Thanks a lot Arizona!

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    The media has no mercy for anyone in public office and seemed a little weird a prominent politician was 'caught' playing games on his phone, while there is ongoing discussion of invading Syria. Just my 2 cents...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast