Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64070.38

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Zab

Online Gambling now legal in Las Vegas

Nevada governor signs online gambling bill law after measure fast-tracked through Legislature - The Washington Post

AB114 authorizes Nevada to enter into compacts with other states to offer Internet poker.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

what impact will it have on this site?

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by hitmeup View Post
    what impact will it have on this site?
    Once everything opens up, we'll have tournaments there (and hopefully redeems) but, thats probably a good year+ out. They still need to work out the details and regulations.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Once everything opens up, we'll have tournaments there (and hopefully redeems) but, thats probably a good year+ out. They still need to work out the details and regulations.
    so, all is good news, i think this site have a looooooooooooooooooong life-live.......................... Thanks Nevada !

By the way, "Do not steal! ... The government do not like competition...! ''

I knew Nevada would be in on this before long. Vegas knows how much money they stand to gain by getting in on this. I can see them eventually having online poker rooms where they offer comps and incentives to get people to come to Vegas in person via online play bonuses.

Quote Originally Posted by eBay Time View Post
    so, all is good news, i think this site have a looooooooooooooooooong life-live.......................... Thanks Nevada !
    rode out the shit storm ... let the good times roll

what does that mean exactly...only nevada ppl can play online poker?.....O_o

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by Swittie View Post
    what does that mean exactly...only nevada ppl can play online poker?.....O_o
    For now yes... But it paves the way for other states to join in.

It will be a domino effect now

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    For now yes... But it paves the way for other states to join in.

It will be a domino effect now
    It's kind of like when Colorado and Washington legalize marijuana at a state level but still able to be penalized by federal laws, now a lot of states are pushing for it to be legalized at the federal and theres a bill that will. so give it to next fiscal year and online gambling will be legal.
    If Mcdonalds sold hot dogs would you be able to, with a straight face, order a mcwiener and tell them to supersize it

Banned
    I'm sure IL will not join, they always stay behind in things like this including marijuana lol

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast