Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70746.29

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hero poker news

Hero poker news

ricki Dear Players,

HeroPoker will be going offline on the Merge Poker network this evening, Dec 20th, 2012. Your player funds are secure with the Merge Gaming network. While your player balances will be transferred to a new partner site, your VIP points and tournament tickets may not be as it is still a point of contention. We would highly recommend that you enter into the client now and exchange your existing VIP points to cash, insofar as much as you can.
    Hero Poker will be relaunching on a new network for early 2013, but it was decided that this was the best course of action for existing players to enjoy the full tournament MTT guarantees and more payment processing options.
    Sincerely
    David, Hero Poker CEO

got this em ail tday... i wonder which network he will move to??gotta be same as ACR< or revolution i guess,, prolly wininnng, i would think, who knows...

R.I.P Hero You will be greatly Missed

WELL he didnt say he was retiring .,, said they moving to another network lol.. but dave did used to have the best support, hope they land on their feet somewhere...

Survey Master
    I think they should get rid of all the small skins tbh.

And whereever he lands is where i will call my new home but for now its one last hurrah in the freerolls

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    I saw this coming last week expect more merge skins to fold and just leave CarbonPoker and 1 other Network Skin when the dust settles.
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

PokerOwned God
    hero will become another poker skin somewhere else..carbon is trying to get rid of all their smaller skins

i expect CArbon and Players only to be the only sites to chose from by end of jan.

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    CarbonPoker and Ace will be the only skins left
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

Banned
    Wow, so in the email Hero Recommended to use/trade points because they probably couldnt be transferred. I registered for a tournament on Hero using points, and they just booted me!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast