Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62100.32

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    I happen to know from about 8 books from other pros that I've read that Hansen is a monster. But all of their stories about him are bad beat stories so it doesn't make him look as skilled as he is lucky. I'm not naming any names - but there's gotta be at least a few "great" players out there that are not amazingly skilled, but have had unreal amounts of good luck while playing - and the psychological edge can make you play much better. Many talented players go broke because they have a gambling addiction - sports betting, horses, boxing, even playing with too much of your bankroll at once.

Experienced Member
    He is always fun to watch. Hopefully he has the roll to keep going.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by PimpGameNM View Post
    The fact that any of you actually pretend to know anything about Mr. Hansen is laughable
    Who really gives a fak if we know him or not he is a pro degen player that is currently loosing millions of dollars on a regular basis, sad imo

PokerOwned Demi-God
    if he has a bankroll enough to take a hit on $10 million that only means that he has nearly $50 million? why still play when you can get $5 million per year off of interest only!!!

worst tilt in the game. lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    You know if you ever railed and watched the pros online like gus hansen, phil ivey, durr when you've been broke everybody has said "man if i just had one of his big blinds id run it" ha and will usa ever have a chance of pstars/FT opening again?

Seasoned Veteran
    god daniel negreanu never even had a year this bad?gus is really taking a beating now

Banned
    he should cut his losses. he is om life tilt plus he is very delusional about the state of poker mow a days

Seasoned Veteran
    has gus ever experience a huge loss like this? and stayed in a rut for the long haul?cuz i know he's a pro and all, but there are breaking points

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567