Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70663.81

Elite PokerOwned Member GottImHimmel's Avatar

Cool GottImHimmel makes a Pledge, And Sets a Goal

So, it is no secret that I've made some major bankroll mistakes in my Poker Career.

Well, I am Going to make an Adamant (Strong) Stand AGAINST THAT.

I am going to take a number of steps to combat my going bust this next time, because it's killing me only being able to stop playing high variance games until i hit the floor ($0).

-First Off, I know I am not a bad poker player. But even the Greatest might be sidelined because of their own compulsions

-First, I will Reload another $20.

-I will NOT play games above my bankroll.

-I will stick to SnGs and MTTs, knowing my cash game skills are lacking. Unless I'm way up and can blow a couple of Bucks.

-I am ABSOLUTELY DONE WITH PLAYING THESE TWO GAME TYPES: 6-MAX SUP TURBOS AT ANY LEVEL AT ANY TIME, AND SUP TURBO HU, AT ANY LEVEL AT ANY TIME, THEY TOGETHER BUST MY BANKROLL EVERY TIME, NO OTHER GAME DOES THIS.God strike me down with lightning to my death if i ever register for a single one of these again

I WILL NO LONGER PLAY aimlessly and without a Goal, for you see, whenever i would get up, I would blow the money and then gamble to try and win it back, well, this is obviously a bad habit.

After Reloading with $20, my first tier BR goal is, $100.

If i am able to reach $100, my next goal will be $500

If by providence I reach $500, My final goal to be listed will be $1,000, if i reach that, then I'll make a new goal or withdraw some $ and buy a steak dinner.

Poker has always been lax and carefree for me. I Don't really put a lot of money into it, so worse comes to worse i have to reload again. But, It's starting to wane on me that no matter how good I get on the actual felt, It means nothing if I can't keep a roll.

I WILL SUCCEED!

Wish me luck everybody, it's time for me to try my hardest at reaching my goals!
    Last edited by GottImHimmel; 05-30-2012 at 10:09 PM.
    "Power is my mistress. I have worked too hard at her conquest to allow anyone to take her away from me." - Napoléon Bonaparte

Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    Best of Luck GotImHimmel on building your bankroll. We seem to have some of the same Bank Roll Challenges going on! I'm sticking to the MTT's and SNG's, while trying to avoid cash games.

i enjott reading ur posts and wish u the best of luck. we have all been there too, and hopefully we improve wh en this happens to us and we le a rn from our mistakes tho too.I am working on the same things right now,, a little diff from urs tho, hehe, but same sorts of issues. I am gradually building a new broll now, and am bein way moree careful now too. it does get kind of boring to try and build very slowly but i,m tryin hard to stick to this now tooso GL TO U TOO

PokerOwned Veteran
    thayk you :__ was very interesting to read))