Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64815.71

Banned

georges st pierre UFA fighter playing poker now

Mixed martial arts star Georges St-Pierre will go from delivering arm bars and head kicks to delivering bad beats since he?s signed a deal to represent 888poker. This union certainly makes sense too because St-Pierre is at the top of the UFC Welterweight division (71-77 kg), while 888poker is one of the top online poker sites in the industry.

As for the specifics of the deal, the French-Canadian fighter will represent 888poker in both live and online poker tournaments for the next 12 months. While none of the tourneys have been confirmed so far, rumor is that he?ll definitely play in the WSOP Main Event.

It appears as if St-Pierre is excited to start playing poker for 888 as he said, ?I am very excited to become a global brand ambassador for Team 888poker. I have wanted to play poker for a while now, as it is a great game of skill. It is not just your cards versus my cards ? it is you versus your opponent.? He also added, ?However, the most important aspect of my partnership with 888poker is that we are going to generate a great deal of money for my foundation that dedicates its efforts towards anti-bullying causes.?

The proceeds that?ll be dedicated to anti-bullying causes is especially close to St-Pierre?s heart because he dealt with bullies while growing up in St. Isadore, Quebec. Eventually, he started taking karate classes as a young boy, which laid the foundation for his very successful MMA career. Speaking of which, he?s compiled a 22-2 record, and has defended his UFC Welterweight title in nine straight matches. Based on his stellar career, many publications rank Georges St-Pierre as the number one pound-for-pound fighter in the world.

Team 888poker is thrilled to have such an elite athlete on their roster, and 888 Senior Vice President Itai Pazner commented: ?The partnership agreement with Georges St-Pierre will strengthen our brand awareness around the globe and introduce 888 to the growing sport of MMA and its fans. It is exciting to have this international sports celebrity on board with us.?

It?s likely that St-Pierre will be showing up on the tables at 888, and you can join him when you sign up at 888poker through RakeTheRake.
    Last edited by acetoo; 04-23-2012 at 06:37 PM.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by acetoo View Post
    Mixed martial arts star Georges St-Pierre will go from delivering arm bars and head kicks to delivering bad beats since he?s signed a deal to represent 888poker. This union certainly makes sense too because St-Pierre is at the top of the UFC Welterweight division (71-77 kg), while 888poker is one of the top online poker sites in the industry.

As for the specifics of the deal, the French-Canadian fighter will represent 888poker in both live and online poker tournaments for the next 12 months. While none of the tourneys have been confirmed so far, rumor is that he?ll definitely play in the WSOP Main Event.

It appears as if St-Pierre is excited to start playing poker for 888 as he said, ?I am very excited to become a global brand ambassador for Team 888poker. I have wanted to play poker for a while now, as it is a great game of skill. It is not just your cards versus my cards ? it is you versus your opponent.? He also added, ?However, the most important aspect of my partnership with 888poker is that we are going to generate a great deal of money for my foundation that dedicates its efforts towards anti-bullying causes.?

The proceeds that?ll be dedicated to anti-bullying causes is especially close to St-Pierre?s heart because he dealt with bullies while growing up in St. Isadore, Quebec. Eventually, he started taking karate classes as a young boy, which laid the foundation for his very successful MMA career. Speaking of which, he?s compiled a 22-2 record, and has defended his UFC Welterweight title in nine straight matches. Based on his stellar career, many publications rank Georges St-Pierre as the number one pound-for-pound fighter in the world.

Team 888poker is thrilled to have such an elite athlete on their roster, and 888 Senior Vice President Itai Pazner commented: ?The partnership agreement with Georges St-Pierre will strengthen our brand awareness around the globe and introduce 888 to the growing sport of MMA and its fans. It is exciting to have this international sports celebrity on board with us.?

It?s likely that St-Pierre will be showing up on the tables at 888, and you can join him when you sign up at 888poker through RakeTheRake.
    I'll check it out then.

When some1 like that endorses something that's labelled as fishy, I can relate... Let's see what you've got 888 players!
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry