Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64239.23

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteren

Future european online poker market?

In June 2011 an agreement was reported between ARJEL and AAMS with a view to a common online poker market between Italy and France, Spain also intends to enter into this Agreement, becoming the third European countries that are part of that agreement. That is to spend three markets currently closed and began to act together and may play with each other! If this actually happens will be good as well be the end of online poker markets closed.
    What do you think?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I live in the US so I don't know exactly how europeans feel. But it would be nice to see online poker coming back. I don't think there should be any place in the world that are not allowed to play it.

Banned
    While we are well and happy we are why not be concerned

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by fernandezale View Post
    In June 2011 an agreement was reported between ARJEL and AAMS with a view to a common online poker market between Italy and France, Spain also intends to enter into this Agreement, becoming the third European countries that are part of that agreement. That is to spend three markets currently closed and began to act together and may play with each other! If this actually happens will be good as well be the end of online poker markets closed.
    What do you think?
    got a link? I'm not a European, but my understanding is that France and Italy are a closed poker market to just play within their borders. Meaning there is a Pokerstars.fr and a Pokerstars.it where only French play on the .fr and only Italians play on the .it

I doubt this agreement that you mention would have much of an impact globally if that is what you are asking.

Incredibly smart move by these governments. As opening up the player pool will definitley let to a net increase in income the goverment will get of taxes from this as im sure more peopl within these countries will play online with the possiblity of this increase in traffic

PokerOwned Demi-God
    poker should be allowed for all including europe and americas

PokerOwned Pro
    poker is a great game, as long as people play within their limits.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    people nedd the chance to take dey own responsibiliti for playing

PokerOwned Master
    damn us player should play live only

PokerOwned God

Clean atmosphere.

Quote Originally Posted by hadiina View Post
    damn us player should play live only
    Playing online cuts down on bird flu, 2nd hand smoke and suicide bombers strapped to the hilt. I like playing where I want when I want. If the US government can figure out how to get a piece of the action with our a backlash - they'd do it in a heartbeat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast