Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63997.06

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran
    i haven't as much as got an email yet

You know it will take some time for them to start paying. They want to keep that money as long as possible.

Experienced Member
    i cant wait for FT to be back

Experienced Member
    i am so happy i got all of my funds out 3 weeks before black friday thank god for small miracles lol

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by 77johnpoker77 View Post
    i am so happy i got all of my funds out 3 weeks before black friday thank god for small miracles lol
    I am glad to hear John! I am stuck still "waiting" and I am sure a lot of others are on the same boat I am... It's an gj trembly disappointing circumstance.

PokerOwned Master
    No and no one everwill those pricks are all free with our money

no they arent....if you havent gotten ur control num etc etc....then u are not owed cash...they will be ending the proccess nov16th....trust me i will get my moniesss

i am still waiting for my check of $1.23 cents from them. wonder why it take so long. i really need it for a double cheese burger at Mcdonald's.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

yea not worth putting in a claim but when ur owed thousands its worth it...trust that

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    The purpose of this email is to confirm that you have successfully filed your Petition for Remission. If you have any questions please contact the Claims Administrator by calling toll free at (866) 250-2640 or emailing us at [email protected].

Please be advised that submission of your Petition for Remission does not guarantee that you are eligible to participate in the Full Tilt Poker remission process. All payments are subject to approval by the Asset Forfeiture and Money Laundering Section of the United States Department of Justice.

Thanks,
    Full Tilt Poker Claims Administrator

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast