Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64527.02

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Its 2016. Poker is Dead NeilZelkin's Avatar
    I find it to be quite amazing that we are still awaiting repayment and legalization. It is taking too fucking long.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Crossing my fingers, one thing I know for sure, the irs is going ot have a lot of new best friends.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by jrs015 View Post
    Is there anyway to get your money if you dont have access to the email you had on your FTP account
    Yes there will be- can you login to your account to see your account history? I would start there- contact full tilt support and see if you can change your email address-

Plus, they are supposed to send people emails, but you may not get one. Or you may get it in the spam folder and miss it.. What you should do is be proactive and send THEM an email when the time comes ( which is September 16th it seems) -

Check the site Full Tilt Poker Claims Administration for info--- they should update it when the times comes--

your window to get things done is small-- about 2 months!! so get things done early in case of problems--

There should be information somewhere about what to do once September 16th comes around

PokerOwned Veteran
    Maryland has now open for business so I don't know that I'll be playing online as much because they've so taken so long to leaglize

PokerOwned Pro
    I never played in fulltilt wasn't it suppose to be a scam anyways?

not a scam its just the typical gov. that wants a piece of the share..

Experienced Member
    I'll believe this money exists when it's in my hands and/or bank account. I have like $700 locked up on there.

PokerOwned Pro
    Yeah seriously i'll be happy if I get 50% of my BR on their back. Seems highly unlikely though.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Yea how freaking long does it really take to make this legal? I hate our govt.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    hm. hope it works out for everyone. I had quit playing poker for a while when black friday hit. Glad didn't have anything on there at the time

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123