Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70699.93

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Zab

Full Tilt Poker Issues Exclusive Statement Regarding Investors

For well over a month, poker fans have heard rumors that a group of European investors had expressed interest in acquiring Full Tilt Poker, which gave credence to the possibility that players may actually see refunds. However, that enthusiasm dwindled as news regarding a possible takeover grew stagnate.

In a press release issued exclusively to PokerNews by Full Tilt Poker, it seems the company is now seeking other possible investors. Here is the press release which we received Monday, August 22, 2011, in its entirety:

Dublin, Ireland (August 22, 2011) - On August 16, Irish based Pocket Kings Ltd., brand executor for the Full Tilt Poker moniker, concluded the exclusivity period of negotiations with their current potential investor.

While Pocket Kings Ltd. plans to continue discussions with its current investor, the company has now begun negotiations with additional potential investors to conclude the sale/partnership of the Full Tilt Poker brand and its assets.

Full Tilt Poker apologizes for its lack of communication with its customers over the last month and a half, but it has been grappling with unexpected and complex legal and financial issues arising from Black Friday and its aftermath. In addition, the company has had to be circumspect about disclosing the progress of negotiations with potential investors because there is often a requirement of strict confidentiality.

To the extent that it can do so without jeopardizing future opportunities, Full Tilt Poker will strive to have better communication with its customers going forward. Full Tilt Poker's number one priority remains the same: to secure an infusion of capital to repay all of its worldwide customers.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

I am still pretty hesitant to think that I will get my money back.

I'll believe it when i see it. Either way it's probably going to be a long time, before any U.S. player will see any of thier money. Not to mention Full Tilt will probably stay gone forever. But let's just hold our breath and wait and see.

PokerOwned God
    "...is now seeking other possible investors ....about disclosing the progress of negotiations with potential investors because there is often a requirement of strict confidentiality "

Reading between the lines ... Euro investors are not interested.

Thatsabout what it sounds like. but who knows.

This is depressing news, but tbh I am not looking forward to this being resolved. It would be nice if it was, but I think alot is going to hinge on what happens in court and I am thinking it does not look good. New investors would be awesome, and who knows, maybe someone else will step up.

Master Sergeant
    Ah shit

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Hmm, sounds like not the best news regarding FT...

Zab
    yes this wasnt good news
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned God
    Hopefully they will find a good investor, but it does not look that good...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast