Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70664.38

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Zab

Full Tilt Poker Head of Marketing Resigns Amidst Reports of “Brain Drain”

In a widely circulated email obtained by various industry personnel, Full Tilt Poker Chief Marketing executive (CMO of parent company Pocket Kings, Ltd) has resigned his post from the deadbeat company.

Quadjacks.com broke the story late Friday.

The email from Lothar Rentschler read:

“This was, after almost 3 years with the company, not an easy step… It was 3 years with many challenges and also many successes… However, given the current circumstances, I do believe it is a long overdue step towards the right direction.”

He addresses the current standing of Pocket Kings, Ltd.:

“I do apologize for the inconvenience the current circumstances at PKL have caused for you personally as well as for your respective companies. Our hands in Marketing were bound and at the end even every communication was stopped. Again, I can only apologize for this situation. The future will hopefully see a better, well organized structure and a return to business as usual. To see the brand FTP going down that way, hurts a lot.”

Mr. Rentschler’s resignation will be effective September 13th of this year – just two days before the deadline for the upcoming hearing in London between Full Tilt Poker and The Alderney Gambling Control Commission to discuss the possible restoration of the former’s license, Quadjacks.com noted.

Full Tilt Poker has gone silent since the Alderney Gambling Control Commission pulled the plug on the company June 29. Its two founders were indicted in the US on April 15 for money laundering and bank fraud. Both remain fugitives of the law with their whereabouts mostly unknown.

The last major indictment of online gambling executives who hid from the long arm of the US law occurred in July of 2006 when BetOnSports.com founder Gary Kaplan managed to elude authorities for a number of months before his capture in the Dominican Republic.

QuadJacks.com suggested possible "brain drain" as a motive for his departure, noting that at least 30 employees had already left the partent company to go work for Ireland's biggest bookmaker, PaddyPower.com.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Pro
    roftl

It's not kind of news I want to hear Zab haha, I want to hear if it's going to open or not.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

"Brain Drain" now that is funny. If they had brains, why would you ever allow your marketing to get you in this deep? It's like Zab making $10, and offering $50 FR everyday. Eventually he'd have problems as well if he didn't change the equation. LOL, $1000 for showing up to WSOP this year, and $11000 for next years tix, and another $1000 for showing up next year, if you placed ITM this year. Wow, and that's why your momma always said. "If it's too good to be true, it probably is..." GL all you FTP fans. As for me good riddance and GTH you shady Bast**ds.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    well, another bad news for ftp players I guess...

Knight-Lieutenant
    i would to full tilt poker is done every one should quit

Banned
    well it just keeps going and going.... i hope soon they send the money back

Elite PokerOwned Member
    We will never get our cash back if anything the usa gov. will keep it and send everyone a tax bill

Banned
    forget about fulltilt they are gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seasoned Veteran
    i dont see much ever happening from full tilt be one never knows. if it was to ever get cleaned up and running it would have to be from a giant poker room with good name already.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast