Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Survey Master

Full Tilt Payouts Near?

"An update to the FTP Claims website details the start of the repayment process and method of calculation.

By James Spillane, Rakeback.com Staff Writer

U.S. Poker RepaymentsGood news for ex-FTP grinders from the U.S. today as FullTiltPokerClaims.com updated their claims administration notes after months without any information.

Cliffnotes:

Players will shortly receive an email from claims administrator the Garden City Group (GCG)
    This will contain instructions on how to complete an online claim for repayment
    The calculation formula will be based on players' balances as of April 15th, 2011
    100% of funds will be repaid if the funds forfeited by the DOJ 'equal or exceed' aggregate balances
    If funds are not sufficient, each player will incur a loss in equal proportions based on the size of their balance
    No information is available as yet as to the amount of funds held by the U.S. government since Full Tilt Poker was shut down over two years ago. It also isn't clear yet whether failed withdrawals made on or shortly before 4/5/11 would be accounted for.

Further updates will be posted on Rakeback.com News for those without access to their old FTP email account. If you're unable to load the FTP claims website, see a screenshot of today's update here.

Source

FullTiltPokerClaims.com"

UPDATED AUGUST 1ST!! still broken promises

Full Tilt Poker Claims Administration

I won't believe it until I see it. Don't have much on there, but would like to have my $118 back.

Survey Master
    gl getting money if this site owes ya. i hope they make it right

Seasoned Veteran
    I finished third in the $1 $10k guarantee right before everything went down. won $1100 and haven't heard nothing....would be nice to get that $1400 I had on there.

almost 3k

PokerOwned Veteran
    Just about $9K. I crushed Full Tilt. Only had a few hundred on Stars that I got back. Ahh, the good old pre-Black Friday poker days. I miss them.

PokerOwned Pro
    yes, iwont believed until I see it also. I had 379$ on it.

PokerOwned Pro
    I cash out a good chunk a month before they went down. I think I am out 100. never expect to see it again. I am sure the feds are having a hell of a party with any real money that was ever there in the first place.

Good I want my money back!!! lol but I did deposit money on Full Tilt on Black Friday then they shut down a hour or two later. I was pretty upset.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast