Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71125.27

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Zab

Full Tilt License Revoked

Full Tilt Poker
    AGCC Commissioners, sitting as a tribunal, have today revoked the licences of Vantage
    Limited, Filco Limited and Oxalic Limited, trading as Full Tilt Poker (FTP), with immediate
    effect. This follows the earlier suspension of the licences on 29th June 2011.
    At a hearing held in London over six days, it emerged that FTP had fundamentally misled
    AGCC about their operational integrity by continuously reporting as liquid funds balances
    that had been covertly seized or restrained by US authorities, or that were otherwise not
    actually available to the operator. Serious breaches of AGCC regulations include false
    reporting, unauthorised provision of credit, and failure to report material events.
    At the commencement of these proceedings on 26th July AGCC made clear its preference to
    hold the hearing in public, to the benefit of players and media alike. However, the tribunal
    was persuaded that the hearing should be held in camera on the basis of claims by FTP that
    this would maximise the chance of a commercial rescue of the business for the benefit of
    players. For this reason an adjournment of 54 days was allowed.
    It is important to note that the revocation of FTP’s licences does not, as has been suggested,
    prevent a reactivation of the business under new ownership and management. Unresolved
    claims by players against FTP become a matter for the police and civil authorities. Now that
    FTP’s licences have been revoked, AGCC no longer has jurisdiction over these companies.
    The licence of Orinic Limited, a recently added geographic sub-division of the FTP poker
    room, remains suspended.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

I guess they asked for this.
    I wouldn't mind seeing it open under new management though, but I doubt they would touch US players.

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    They FTP are at the bottom of the crapper.
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

Corporal
    yea i agreee ftp is fucked good bye any money any1 had there

Survey Master
    Sucks.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    oh well its been months since they closed to usa
    this just means the money we had is long gone

Elite PokerOwned Member
    anyone who wants more info or another place to read on it can go here Full Tilt Poker's gambling license revoked over finances - ESPN

PokerOwned God
    another day in the soap opera... there are plenty episodes left

Elite PokerOwned Member

PokerOwned God
    I hope they are able to reopen, as long as i get my money nack.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast