Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70102.83

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

Full Tilt Freeroll

anu one know if Full Tilt come back his freeroll, or they are canceled for this year?

What are you talking about?

Experienced Member
    yeah he out there totally lost on this post

PokerOwned Veteran
    I think full tilt finally is paying peoples stakes off, but no new freerolls especially us players

Experienced Member
    They will not let any of the sites that were shut down to US players to do freeroll because the government doesnt permit anyone to play for money even if you did not have to put money in to win it

PokerOwned Veteran
    ahh :/ the good ol FullTilt days , miss'em :/

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by DMdieyoung View Post
    anu one know if Full Tilt come back his freeroll, or they are canceled for this year?

Hey DM, if your talking about all the freerolls that FTP used to run like no stop hour after hour these are perma-gone. They now only have mainly new to the game freerolls so for new players on the site and the weeklys but those now suck as well because its tickets for the weekly round 2 prizes most of which only work in new to the game tournies.

Best value bet for freerolls site owned now would be pokerstars in regards to the round1 and round2 prizes and the 10 and 20 fpp tournies they have (obv req building fpp real money play).

Hope this is what you were referencing in wondering about ftp freerolls (like the country specific ones etc, gone bye bye not comming back at least based on FTP website).

PokerOwned Pro
    horrible post should kick the guy for making us read this. Obviously can't speak Ingrish correctly. Fkin noobs I hope I see you at the poker table so I can take your chips

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    would love to play a free roll on a major site us suks we need poker dammit

Experienced Member
    eventually the us will be open and the major online poker sites will be back and look out when it does open the flood gates will pour lol but i can't wait i miss full tilt and party poker so much lol

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast