Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70781.62

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

Statement FULLTILT POKER

As part of its agreement with the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ), PokerStars has obtained the assets of Full Tilt Poker, and will use these assets to re-launch the Full Tilt Poker site. PokerStars has also committed to the full reimbursement of funds owed to Full Tilt Poker customers outside the United States within 90 days of formal closing of the deal, which will occur within seven days. United States Full Tilt Poker players will be dealt with by the U.S. government.

We will set aside a separate account holding the full amount to cover all outstanding player balances outside of the U.S. and are working diligently to re-open the Full Tilt site as soon as possible. This process will take time as we verify account ownership and balances and work with authorities in the relevant jurisdictions to ensure that we can return funds in an efficient and effective way. Again, our agreement with the DOJ means these funds must be available within 90 days of closing.

Going forward, Full Tilt Poker will maintain a segregated account with more than enough funding to ensure that player funds are fully available for use or withdrawal at any time.

We understand that former Full Tilt players have many questions and we will strive to answer as many as possible as soon as we possibly can. Below is an FAQ addressing many initial questions. We will continually update this FAQ as more information becomes available.

fuente: Online Poker - Play Online at Full Tilt Poker Room

I play on PokerStars but not on Full Tilt. How does this affect me?

This will not impact players on PokerStars in any way. You can continue playing as before and your money is completely segregated and safe for play and/or withdrawing at any time you please.

What countries will Full Tilt Poker reopen in?

Full Tilt Poker will reopen in most countries and we plan to apply for a global license with the Isle of Man and Malta gaming authorities. We are not currently planning to seek a license to operate Full Tilt in France, Italy, Spain, Denmark, Belgium and Estonia. Full Tilt players in these countries will be able to play on PokerStars.

Does this settlement mean I can play real money online poker in the United States?

No. Under the terms of our agreement with the U.S. Department of Justice, we will not offer real money online poker in the U.S. until such time as there is regulation and licensing permitting this. The agreement does expressly allow for both PokerStars and Full Tilt Poker brands to apply for such licenses in the U.S. whenever they are offered.

Can I transfer my FTP funds to an account on PokerStars?

We hope to have the functionality in place to allow inter-site transfers between Full Tilt Poker and PokerStars, so that you can enjoy playing again on either platform of your choosing. We will provide additional guidance on this in the coming weeks.
    Last edited by ssuglia; 08-24-2012 at 04:21 PM.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Rumour has it isildur1 is gonna become a full tilt pro

Seasoned Veteran
    Cant wait for tilt to reopen my favorite site.

Well to US players we are talking years before we will see any options to play there. So dont go getting ur hopes up anytime soon..
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Experienced Member
    US players should be paid back directly and not have to go through the government to get their money. If the government knows that the payouts are for US players to pay them back, what's the problem with paying US players back directly?

At least we are one step closer to putting this whole ordeal behind us. I would be happy just being able to play funchips on FTP again This also means one step closer to being able to tell the Merge Network to screw itself....LOL

Ive been following a lot about online poker coming back and my personal feeling is it will be back sooner then we think and be onshore

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    Well to US players we are talking years before we will see any options to play there. So dont go getting ur hopes up anytime soon..
    For all us US players, we won't see a dime, if ANY for YEARS ......what a joke.... we have to APPLY to the DOJ who shut them down 2 begin with...

PokerOwned Veteran
    now I remember,...thats why I was deciding to move to Afghanistan.....

PokerOwned Master
    it is nice full tilt came through at end payin em back ATLEAST

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast